There are currently 1638 books by 423 independent authors in our catalog.
Members are involved in 31 discussions with 634 replies, and have written 339 blog articles.
How does one go about getting your book noticed on sites like Amazon, B&N, etc
Welcome to The Literary Net
Marketing self-published books to bookstores
Buckland Gap 3
Rage As a Cannibal
Best End of Lease Cleaning Company in Your Area
Professional end of lease cleaning service in Melbourne
Give the Readers What they Want
Our Growth Last Year will Ensure our Future Success as we Help Fight the Arrogant Literary Elite
Use TheLiteraryNet.com to Share Ideas, Learn, and Promote Your Literary Career
Authors Must Stop Using Spam to Promote their Books
Confessions of a Webmaster
Gathering Data for the Literary Masses
Setting the Foundation for a Social Networking Website
The Birth of TheLiteraryNet.com
Greetings, and welcome to TheLiteraryNet.com, the literary social network! You should enjoy your time on this website as you promote yourself, network,
and make connections that will help you advance your career in the literary industry.
We invite industry professionals and enthusiasts to join and become a member of this website. Membership is 100% free!
By joining you will be able to do the following:
- Create a personal profile
- Write literary blogs
- Learn from reading the blogs of others
- Participate in a discussion forum
- Discover books to purchase for your reading pleasure
- Read reviews of books by independent authors
- Speak directly with readers, authors, agents, editors, and publishers
- Send and receive private messages
- Connect with friends
- Review over 400 links to literary websites
- Search for agents, editors, and other professionals
- Search for other members
- And more to come...